Journey is on a mission to help people live happier, healthier lives. We’re passionate about changing the world and are looking for great team members to help us fulfill our mission.
We believe in the power of human connection so we’re creating the world’s largest community for mental wellbeing, both online and off.
- Our company culture is immensely important to us and we look for people who will support and build it
- We are an emotionally safe environment where we show up authentically and bring our whole self to work. We feel safe to take risks, be vulnerable in front of each other, and make mistakes
- We love to have fun, joke around, laugh together, and not take ourselves too seriously. As a team, we strive to create opportunities for fun and connection in a virtual environment.
- Our team members are passionate about our mission to help all people live happier, healthier lives, and as such, we are obsessed with our customers. From first to last touch, each of us works tirelessly to understand the needs of our customers and focus on giving them the best experience possible with Journey.
- We believe in continuous personal and professional growth and we will do our part to help you on that journey. Feedback is not helpful but required. Only through open, compassionate feedback can we grow. We trust our team fully and our business information is shared openly with all team members
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. Journey contributes to a portion of the medical insurance premium, provided through Aetna.
- Vacation Days. Team members receive 3 weeks of paid vacation and unlimited unpaid personal days off.
- Mental Health Days. Two additional Mental-Health Days are available per quarter and are meant to be used for times of self-care.
- Parental Leave. 10 weeks of fully paid parental leave for birthing, non-birthing, and adoptive parents is available after one year of employment. Journey also offers paid leave for pregnancy loss.
- Wisdom Money. Team members receive $1,000 per year to spend on personal development activities, such as meditation classes and retreats, as they see fit.
- Productivity Stipend. Team members receive $1,000 to spend on co-working spaces, a new desk chair, or whatever they need to make their work environment more comfortable.
- Learning & Development Stipend. Journey is invested in your continuous growth. Each year, team members are eligible for up to $500 to spend on professional development opportunities of their choosing.
- Journey’s Preventative Mental Health Program: Of course, team members have access to our preventative mental health solution to stay happy, healthy, and mentally and emotionally fit.