Engage every employee, every day with a first of its kind proactive EAP rooted in personalization, inclusivity, and meeting employees where they are. Journey Proactive EAP engages 30% of employees per month, 10X more employees than a traditional EAP.
3% Employee Engagement Isn’t Enough.
TRUSTED BY MANY OF THE MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES IN THE WORLD
Engagement programs have never been more important, yet ineffective.
Employee mental health has never been more crucial for organizations, but the sad truth is that employees aren’t using the programs that benefit leaders are providing. Engagement tends to be 3-5%, leaving over 95% of employees on the side. Engagement is not one size fits all and factors such as role, location, age, gender, race, and more, have to be taken into account to build a successful engagement program.
Increase Your Engagement by 10X
Journey averages 30% engagement per month and increases utilization of all of your other benefits
What Effective Engagement Strategies Look Like
Introducing strategies that deliver 10X engagement & 5-10X ROI. In a 2022 study, Journey saved employers $380 per employee in healthcare costs alone
High Employee Engagement
- 30% employee engagement on a monthly basis.
- 24/7 access to a full suite of on-demand digital mental health tools & resources.
- Resources that address a wide range of needs based on lifestyle, career stage, demographic, and ethnicity.
- Delivers an integrated and seamless digital experience with daily touchpoints including emails, check-ins, and monthly assessments to engage employees and monitor their individual progress.
- Generates quarterly reports that track employee engagement in aggregate and anonymously for organizational review.
Proactive Mental Health
- Journey delivers a 5-10x ROI based on the reduction of healthcare costs among employees, with a 51% decrease in work absenteeism.
- Reduces the stigma of seeking support as employees are engaged daily with preventative mental health content and tools.
- Employees using Journey report a 10% increase in productivity, a 14% increase in focus, and a 20% reduction in stress.
- Provides a suite of live and recorded mental health content and tools that employees can access any time, any day.
- Intensive, proactive case management model that enables follow-up with employees after the EAP experience to ensure their continued well-being.
Personalized Support & Care
- 40+ years of clinical and organizational expertise and experience.
- Powered by a diverse network of providers, delivering inclusive and personalized support across various help categories: emotional well-being, childcare, adult and elder care, daily living, legal and financial.
- Connects employees to the right professionals at the right time, holding them with care from start to finish.
- Responsive case managers who serve as a dedicated point of contact during the EAP experience until the problem is resolved.
- Case managers take the time to connect with employees, understand their situation, vet providers, schedule appointments, and follow up to ensure their well-being.
- Longer-term, open-ended support with referrals to specialized care is available to employees if needed.
Explore our services
The ideal solution for HR, rewards, benefits and wellness leaders to keep their teams happy, healthy and engaged.
Journey Proactive EAP
Unlike traditional EAPs, Journey Preventative EAP provides employees access to inclusive digital mental health tools and personalized support in critical times of need. Made for the modern workplace and focuses on connecting employees to the right care at the right time.
- Highly Personalized Support for Both Employees & HR
- Concierge-level service to both employees and people leaders, always providing the right support at the right time.
- Focus on Inclusivity with Diverse Providers & Solutions
- Diversity inclusion with a provider network with over 40% people of color.
An always available online app that provides on demand support for employees to reduce stress and resilience.
- Reduces stress by 20% across all clients, employees in the Journey program.
- 51% decrease in missed working days.
- Includes Web & Mobile Apps
- Live & On-Demand Content
- Daily Journey Newsletter
- Daily Check-Ins & Monthly Assessments
- Personal Recommendations
- Calendar Integration
- Zoom & Teams App